Those between-season wardrobe issues…Ugggh!
We all know the layering trick to stay comfortable when the weather is changing, right?
Here are some more ideas to help you know what to wear when the thermometer can’t make a decision:
1) Wear shoes that look good with or without socks so you can add/take away as needed
2) Beef up your outerwear choices with a new trench or rain coat for chilly days
3) Take along a light to medium weight scarf, it’s the easiest thing to add or remove for instant climate control
4) When cold temps demand
that you wear
a wintry sweater,
pop a springy print
or floral shirt underneath
5) Bring your cold weather
outfits into warm weather
fresh and fun jewelry
6) When in doubt wear black and white, it’s never out of season
7) If you have to pack up your out of season clothes to make room for the upcoming season, pack up 2 or 3 favorite items in a separate container and label with a photo for quick access in the event of a blizzard!
Do you have any transitional weather tips? I’d love to hear them!